12 We Love: Halloweenby Suzanne Milne on 26/10/2015
The scariest thing about Halloween this year is that it’s only a few sleeps away! So get in the ‘spirit’ of the spookiest night of the year with these best-of toys and treats for celebrating Halloween 2015 (without a spectre in sight)!
Click the heart on the image to create your own Moodboard showing the item’s price, stockist info and buying links around the globe.
1. Give flight to your child’s imagination with the Raven Wings Costume from Sparrow & B; available in small (ages 2 to 6) or large (ages 6-12).
2. The Skullz Kurve Balance Bike from Kiddimoto – super cool any day of the year, but it might just make trick-or-treating just that little bit speedier come October 31!
3. If your Halloween celebration’s a bit last minute (like ours), then the Black Bat Mobile Backdrop from Ginger Ray is the easy-peasy answer to your decorating prayers!
4. We dare you to invite the four ghostly characters in Meri Meri’s Halloween Balloon Mask Kit home this weekend.
5. Ugly Doll has gone batty with this Hello Kitty rendition of their classic Ice Bat.
6. Expecting VIP visitors? Then Halloween Biscuits from Biscuiteers are the ideal treat (although, we think they’re best as an accompaniment to a “witches’ brew” for parents…).
7. If you prefer history over hysteria, the Mummy Costume from Pottery Barn Kids might inspire a love of ancient lore over Medieval gore…
8. You couldn’t get a much cuter or cuddlier companion for a little Halloween partygoer than Apple Park’s Bat Blankie.
9. The Black Tom Cat from Steiff is a terrific (or terrifying) way to greet trick-or-treaters. This Tom is a bit of a collector’s item, but Steiff offers a glaring of cats kids will adore long after Halloween is over, including the fabulous Esmeralda, the fluffy Norwegian Forest Cat and Kitty Cat.
10. Keep devilish dribbles at bay (well, for baby at least) with the Rock Kid Dribble Bib from Miss Lilly.
11. Immortalise the night with photos using Halloween Photo Booth Props from My Little Day.
12. Dollhouses don’t get much cooler than the Gotham City Playhouse from Pottery Barn Kids – it will have a shelf life (yeah, we know) that goes well beyond Halloween.
MORE HALLOWEEN FEATURES FOR YOU…
READING 12 Halloween Books
CREATING A Halloween Pumpkin