Casa Anita is a bookstore specializing in children’s literature and picture books for children and adults.
Casa AnitaBack to directory »
Store TypeInstore & Online
Contact InformationCarrer Vic nº 14, SPAIN
Ph: +1 (93) 237 6002
Visit website Email Facebook
We are in the middle of Gracia, in the basement of a building of the century around the market of Liberty.
The name, Casa Anita, we were left in the first place that had the library: a clothing store for babies and haberdashery Mrs. Anita. The library decided to retain the sign and name.
Casa Anita we like what we do, because we do know and what we believe.
• We believe that children’s books should be good books, good texts, pictures and pretty good editions.
• We believe in the illustrations done well and its great value in building narrative picture books.
• We believe in books for children and young people as literary and artistic works and not solely pedagogical tools.
• We believe that good books are above modes, securities or “success” of sales.
• Good books never go out of fashion.
• A good book for children is also a good book for adults.